On! vs ZYN
With so many different nicotine options to choose from, it may be hard to decide which nicotine pouch is best for you. In this article we’re going to introduce you to two of the most popular brands on the market and provide a brief comparison to help your decision.
On! Nicotine Pouches
On! nicotine pouches are tobacco free and created using plant-based nicotine crystals. These pouches are compact, soft, and come in six different flavors: Wintergreen, Cinnamon, Coffee, Berry, Mint, and Regular. Each On! nicotine pouch can contains 20 individual pouches which are available in five different nicotine strengths: 1.5 mg, 2 mg, 3.5 mg, 4 mg, and 8 mg. Each pouch is known to last around 20 minutes on average but may vary slightly based on use.
On! pouches can be used discretely and are extremely easy to use. Given the reduced size of the pouches, there may be a chance that each pouch may bend or fold during use. This may require some minor adjustment but does not impact the overall flavor which is stated to be fairly consistent during usage. To use On! nicotine pouches, simply place one between your lip and gum. Once placed, you can move the pouch around to draw out additional flavor and nicotine sensation. Once the pouch no longer provides any sensation, feel free to discard the pouch and enjoy the next. On! Nicotine pouches are available in stores and can be purchased directly on Nicokick.
ZYN Nicotine Pouches
ZYN’s nicotine pouches are created using tobacco-derived nicotine salt and other chemically processed ingredients. ZYN’s pouches are extremely easy to use and available in nine different flavors: Cinnamon, Citrus, Coffee, Menthol, Mint, Peppermint, Spearmint, Unflavored, and Wintergreen. ZYN only provides two strength options, which are 3 mg for a less intense nicotine kick and 6 mg for a heavier dosage.
ZYN pouches can be purchased directly on Nicokick, where you will find great offers and a variety of additional nicotine related products. Each ZYN nicotine can contains 15 pouches and will last around 30 to 60 minutes on average. ZYN pouches can be purchased by the can or in multipacks, which give you more options if you are an avid user.
What are the Differences Between On! And ZYN Nicotine Pouches?
Some of the biggest differences are in how long the pouch is effective for, the flavors available and the strengths the brands have to offer.
- How Long the Pouches Last. On! nicotine pouches are usually effective for up to 30 minutes, however ZYNs are known to have longer lasting effects - lasting up to 60 minutes (or twice as long).
- Flavors. There are around 6 flavors of on pouches, so the selection is more limited than the selection of 9 ZYN nicotine pouches. Both brands offer classic mint options, such as wintergreen, as well as cinnamon, citrus and coffee flavors. However, On! offers a Berry flavor in their assortment unlike ZYN.
- Strengths. ZYN pouches are available in two nicotine strengths - 3mg and 6mg. The nicotine strength range of On! is definitely more vast, with 5 different strengths to pick from that have smaller increments between them.
Recap and Verdict
Now that we have covered both ON! and ZYN, let's do a quick recap!
ON! Nicotine Pouches
- Flavors: Wintergreen, Cinnamon, Coffee, Berry, Mint, Regular
- Strengths: 1.5mg, 2 mg, 3.5 mg, 4 mg, and 8 mg
- Pouches per can: 20
- Usage time per pouch: 20-35 minutes
ZYN Nicotine Pouches
- Flavors: Cinnamon, Citrus, Coffee, Menthol, Mint, Peppermint, Spearmint, Unflavored, Wintergreen
- Strengths: 3mg, 6mg
- Pouches per can: 15
- Usage time per pouch: 30-60 minutes
Our verdict is simple. If you want a longer lasting pouch, we recommend you try out ZYN nicotine pouches given that they are known to last up to 60 minutes on average. If taste and strength are the ultimate deciding factor, then we recommend giving ON! nicotine pouches a shot given that they also have a wide variety of flavors and the strength level can go up to 8 mg for a stronger nicotine kick.