Velo Nicotine Pouches
VELO— a range of hassle-free nicotine products made to keep up with you. Choose your flavor, style, and strength. All VELO pouches are made with tobacco leaf-free nicotine with no spit and no mess. Whatever you’re doing, and wherever you are, VELO goes with you! Order VELO nicotine pouches on Nicokick and get your pouches delivered to your home.
What is VELO?
VELO is a brand known for their tobacco leaf-free alternatives to traditional oral nicotine products, with a range of nicotine pouches and lozenges.
VELO nicotine pouches are tobacco leaf-free nicotine products that come in the form of pouches. While the product itself is derived from the tobacco plant, VELO pouches don't contain tobacco leaves or other tobacco plant matter apart from the nicotine itself, which is extracted from the tobacco plant. They are a popular way to use nicotine, as they are completely smoke and spit-free pouches. Even though VELO nicotine pouches were originally developed in Sweden, the home of snus and nicotine pouches, their range sold in the U.S. has been specifically adapted to suit the palette of the American pouch user.
Popular VELO Flavors
VELO are known for their range of different flavors, created with added flavorings. While all the VELO flavors are great, the current top 3 VELO products on Nicokick are:
VELO Nicotine Pouches MG: Popular Nicotine Strengths
VELO nicotine pouches come in 3 different nicotine strengths: 2mg, 4mg and 7mg.
The flavor you choose and if you choose a tin over a can will filter out which strength options are available. While the mg strengths of nicotine pouches are universal, the actual strength you feel from the pouch varies depending on the flavor of the pouch you choose and how dry the pouch is. Most American pouches, like the VELO pouch range in the U.S., are dry as dry pouches tend to provide consistent release. If you compare VELO vs ZYN in their US range, they have a different set of strengths as well as more nicotine strength options: as ZYNs come in 3mg and 6mg. However, both offer a similar dry pouch and have a range of quality flavors.
When choosing your VELO strength, note that between brands and flavors, how strong a pouch feels can change!
How to Use VELO
Using VELO is very similar to using other nicotine pouches. There are 4 simple steps to follow to get you underway with your VELO pouches.
- Place a VELO pouch in your mouth
- Park it between your lip and gum (most users prefer to park a pouch between the upper lip and gum, but some do prefer it between the lower lip and gum).
- Leave it for up to 30 minutes (Want a little extra release? Try move the pouch a little)
- Take out the pouch and put it in the trash or in the catch lid
VELO Nicotine Pouches vs. VELO Max
You may be wondering why some pouches in the VELO range are just called “VELO” and others are called “VELO Max”. The main reason for this is quite simple: VELO Max pouches contain 7mg of nicotine, whereas the “VELO” pouches contain either 2mg or 4mg of nicotine per pouch. You can buy VELO Max and regular VELO pouches on Nicokick!
Buy VELO Pouches Online
Rather than searching your local convenience stores and gas stations high and low for your favorite VELO pouches, order them on Nicokick!
You can order your favorite nicotine pouches from brands such as VELO, ZYN and Rogue with the bonus of getting them delivered straight to your home. With our UPS shipping options, you can get your VELO nicotine pouches in only a few days!
- VELO pouches are for adult tobacco and nicotine consumers 21+ only, who already use nicotine pouches or tobacco products.
While you have the option to buy VELO in some convenience or grocery stores, but the best place to buy your VELO nicotine pouches is online. There are many reasons buying online is better, but the most important are:
- Consistent Pricing. It is common to find that the VELO prices you find at gas stations are higher than buying from online retailers, which also goes for a lot of popular nicotine pouch brands.
- Wide Range of Products and Brands. Buying from an online retailer like Nicokick, you can guarantee you can get your favorite products delivered straight to you, and there are so many more options to choose from. With so many brands, flavors, and strengths on the market, don’t narrow your options by only shopping offline
- Buy from anywhere - all you need is a mobile device that is connected to the internet and a credit card! Get your order delivered to your home without leaving the house.
- More payment options (including PayPal and Klarna) and a secure payment process.
Most VELO pouches have a “best before”date rather than an expiry date. You can typically find the “best before” date on the bottom of the can.
For the best possible experience, we recommend that you use your VELO nicotine pouches any time prior to the "best before" date, which is printed on every can. It’s possible that the flavor and nicotine experience might be reduced if you use them after this date, but there is no major risk.
A VELO pouch is reported to last up to 30 minutes.
Yes, you can swallow VELO spit. You should never swallow a VELO pouch though.
VELO is owned by BAT (British American Tobacco).