Which Nicotine Pouches are the Most Popular in the U.S.?
Since nicotine pouches were launched into the U.S. market in 2015, their popularity of nicotine pouches has been on the rise. In 2021, the number of nicotine pouch cans sold increased by 30% and there appears to be no sign of that stopping anytime soon.
Why are Nicotine Pouches so Popular?
There are many perceived benefits of using nicotine pouches. According to research conducted by Nicokick, around 55% of users feel that nicotine pouches are less of a risk to their health than cigarettes and 65% think they are more discreet and socially acceptable versus alternatives.
Most Popular Nicotine Pouches of 2021
The 6 Most Popular Flavors of 2021
- Mint. It may come as no surprise that mint is, once again, the most popular nicotine pouch flavor. In fact, it is so popular that mint-flavored pouches account for 58% of all nicotine pouches sold!
- Citrus. Another traditional flavor that accounted for 10% of all cans sold in 2021. The fresh, timeless flavor will continue to keep drawing users back.
- Coffee. Coffee flavors are more popular this year compared to previous years due to their perfect balance of sweetness and familiarity.
- Cinnamon. Spicing up nicotine pouches across the U.S. cinnamon gives a warm flavor that gives a kick to the nicotine experience.
- Unflavored. The pouches for those who want the pure nicotine experience without the interruption of added flavorings.
- Fruit. It might be lower on the list, but fruit flavors are not to be written off. They provide the sweetness to any nicotine experience: pick from lots of fruits such as black cherry, dragon fruit, raspberry, apple and more.
Most Popular Nicotine Pouch Brands